Subha Muhurta Photography retains the copyright to the Photographs (RAW and Edited), Wedding Films, and all other forms of media agreed to be created for the event. Henceforth, the copyrighted material cannot be reproduced or copied without verbal or written permission from Subha Muhurta Photography.
50% of the amount should be paid in advance to block the dates for the event(s).
The remaining 50% of the amount mentioned in the Estimation is to be paid on the day prior to the event Day. Please note that the editing of the image commences only after the full payment is received.
Travelling, Accommodation & food Charges for shoots outside are to be covered by the client.
The client will receive a confirmation email and a payment acknowledgment once the Booking amount is received. This email confirms the Booking. An Official booking for the event is made, only after the entire booking amount is received by us. Any verbal communication DOES NOT guarantee a booking if the advance amount is not paid.
Cancellation / Refund:
We DO NOT offer any refunds under any circumstances. Any request for a refund will be rejected.
In the event of cancellation by us, liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees/booking amount paid by the client.
Expectations and demands are met when there is complete transparency from both ends. Kindly ensure the details are accurate and in case of any other team being booked from the other end, we would request the client to help coordinate as any lack of communication may hamper the end result.
Hiring us means hiring a team of professionals and we’d appreciate it if we are treated the same way throughout the duration of our relationship. Misbehaviour by any guest or opposite team and unprofessional behaviour under no circumstances be tolerated and may result in a walkout if the situation goes from bad to worse. In case of such mishappening, the client is entitled to compensate the remaining amount of the contract irrespective of the timing.
Subha Muhurta Photography is not responsible for loss of, or interference with, the photography due to restrictions on the location, including but not limited to, interference from surrounding devices, access limitations, flash restrictions, and the like. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing (film and digital), lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, fire, and other external calamities, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Subha Muhurta Photography. The Subha Muhurta Photography liability is limited solely to the return of all payments received from the Client or part thereof according to the percentage of images supplied under this Agreement.
- Both parties must be transparent in terms of expectations and deliverables agreed upon.
- It is mutually agreed that the following terms of agreement form an integral part of this contract and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless approved by both parties in writing.
- Subha Muhurta Photography reserves the right to modify the terms but not during a particular ongoing contract. The clients will be informed before any modifications.
- We request the clients to go through the said terms to reach an agreement kindly.
- This contract for wedding photography services is effective from the date it is signed by Subha Muhurta Photography and the couple.
- Subha Muhurta Photography representative agrees to be in attendance on the date shown and to provide the couple with the photographic package promised.
- Subha Muhurta Photography agrees that the package priced and confirmed will not hike for the said party for the booked event unless the party requests to add more technicians or services to their existing package.
- The client/couple agrees to pay a 25% non-refundable deposit and it is to understand that in any event of cancellation this deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to any other products or services. And client/couple also agrees to pay the full remaining balance of the photography package purchased by the client on the day of the event or before the event.
- Subha Muhurta Photography agrees that every effort will be made to provide the highest quality photographic services in the prevailing conditions.
- Subha Muhurta Photography will have a discussion with the client/couple prior to the wedding for pre-planning of the event.
- Subha Muhurta Photography will also ask the couple to provide a list of family photographs they request to have taken at the wedding. If no list is provided the Subha Muhurta Photography photographers will capture as many family shots as possible in the time frame given but cannot be held accountable by the client/couple for family shots missed due to the couple not providing a list.
- In the unlikely event of total or part photographic failure, equipment failure, hard drive failure, memory card failure, theft, death, injury or illness, accident, or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the Subha Muhurta Photography control, the Subha Muhurta Photography liability shall be limited to a full refund of all money paid and Subha Muhurta Photography shall not be responsible for other consequential damages, emotional or otherwise.
- The client/couple will be receiving all the raw images and raw videos on the hard drive. The hard drive should be provided by the client.
- The Client/couple should select the pictures to be put in the album. The selected pictures should be shared with Subha Muhurta Photography within 20 days from the date of the event. If there is any delay, the delivery of the album and other deliverables will also vary and it is tentative.
- Corrections with regards to the album and video are welcome. One revision for the final Album and video is appreciated. However, additional revisions will cost the client/couple, 2500 INR per video revision and 1000 INR per Album revision respectively.
- In booking Subha Muhurta Photography, you have taken into consideration the Subha Muhurta Photography photographer’s style. You are granting artistic license in all aspects relating to the photography of your wedding.
- We also request the Client/couple to inform the Venue Staff about our Arrival so that there are no complications in terms of checking-in, Access passes, parking, and other issues at the time of the event to avoid any time wastage and help them understand the level of work being carried out.
- In case the client/couple also hires a separate team of professionals for the event. It is to be understood that Subha Muhurta Photography is not liable for any “missed shot” or “poor framing” due to other cameras appearing in the frame.
- Subha Muhurta Photography reserves the right to shred the data in case of non-payment or timely response at the client’s/couple’s end. We respect your connection with your special day but we cannot be the only ones to care about the same
- The client/couple also agrees to not use any images or video or any product provided by us till the complete payment has been made.